|picture by Anita Martinz|
Here are some key dates for spring forwarded by counseling support staff supervisor, Megan Soto:
- Nov. 8th -- The spring class schedule is available online.
- Nov. 15th -- Last day to apply for spring and receive a priority appt date for registration by e-mail.
- Nov. 16th -- Registration date/time available for viewing on Reg-e.
- Nov. 26th -- Registration by appt begins.
- Nov. 30th -- Last day to apply for spring and receive a registration appointment after Dec. 14th (Note that students who apply after Nov. 30th will need to register for classes after Jan. 7th).
- Dec. 17th -- Last day of the fall semester.
- Jan. 7th -- Open registration begins.
- Jan. 8th -- Last day to submit a petition to re-take a class in the spring semester.
- Jan. 28th -- First day of spring classes.
- Feb. 8th -- Add/drop period for semester-length classes.
- March 2nd -- Best priority for FAFSA submission to receive financial aid.
- March 4th -- Pass/No Pass option deadline for semester-length classes.
- March 22nd -- Deadline to petition for fall reinstatement after a 3rd disqualification.
- April 1st -- Deadline to petition for a certificate/AA/AS degree and have your name in the program. Start of 2nd 8-week classes.
- April 11-- Career Fair 10am to 1:30 in Gorton Quad.
- April 12th -- Withdrawal deadline for semester-length classes.